Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Whoa...

I haven't updated this bad boy in FOREVER!!!

Let's see. I graduated officially in August after finishing a thesis about disability in the media. Not going to lie, I love my own paper.

In September... I started another Masters! Nobody ever said I was normal.... yes... I am in EVEN MORE debt. Why? I'm going to USC. Yes, you heard me right. Yes, my mother has shed many a tear over this. No, I am NOT a condom. I am, and will forever be, a Golden Bear.

What is this one in? Teaching! That's right! I'm going to spend my life warping young minds...

I start student teaching in a week and a half. Aaaggghhh! I will be teaching 10th and 12th grades. This could get scary... although I really am quite excited. For the 10th graders, I will be teaching Frankenstein to start and then Taming of the Shrew. I could do without Shrew, but love ol' Frankie. And for the 12th graders, it's a film unit! Too cool!

Beside the point that I know nothing about film.

I'll try to be a teeeny tiiiiiny bit about the updates. I mean, how could you not want to hear all about my teaching excursions???

No comments: